Prince’s Gardens, Liverpool
A unique, gated, garden development in the heart of Liverpool. Close to the JMU University and only a 10 minute walk from the vibrant Liverpool One, the Business district & Albert Dock. The development is a prime location, affording all the benefits Liverpool has to offer yet offering a quiet living experience away from the hustle and bustle of the bars and clubs. Set in attractive gardens our aim is to make Prince’s Gardens THE destination for garden living in Liverpool City Centre.
Built in 1996 the current 96 apartment development has been used for residential use since 1840 when the buildings were tenements lived in by the poorest families of the city. The earliest record we have of the area is from 1896 when the development that stood on the site was known as Prince’s Walk and the photograph is an early 1900 celebration, maybe the coronation. The current development was built in 1996 by Wimpey Homes replacing 1950’s build council property. In January 2014 the current freeholder and management provider (Eldonian CBHA) contracted with Rebloom Ltd to for maintenance works and in engaging owners in the process of transfering the freehold and management should the owners agree to establishing a right to manage company.
We will do this by
- Developing plans to improve the security of the development, the safety of residents and the quality of the communal areas
- To build a community based upon understanding & respect
- Engaging all stakeholders in the execution of our plans
- Ensuring clear, consistent communication between residents, owners, agents and trades
- Providing timely access to information to help residents and absent flat owners
The links below provide information and resources to help you and the community in the delivery of the stated aim.
Key contacts, how to guides, information about your building and local area
Contribute to planning decisions, understand costs, drive savings and realise higher property values