Prince’s Gardens Resident Responsibilities
To maintain a positive, friendly, safe and healthy environment, it is important that you are aware of your responsibilities as a resident.
Don’t worry they are reasonable and just plain common sense. To make it easy we have listed your resident responsibilities into 5 categories;
Must NOT DO’s
- No Smoking in ANY area of the building
- No pets to be kept in apartments
- No LPG or Gas to be kept in apartments
- No copies of front door keys to be made. Always obtain a replacement via your landlord or agent
- Ensure the front door is locked when you enter and leave the building
- Keep hall and stairs free of obstruction.
- Keep the door to the garage closed. It is a fire door and offers 30 minutes protection
- Remove all litter from corridors, stairs and lift
- Bin all junk mail
- All rubbish to be placed in black bin liners before being placed in the bins
- Report all repairs in the common areas to monRTM@gmail.com
- Report all repairs within your apartment to your landlord/ agent.
Being a good neighbour
- Vacuum the hall outside of your apartment
- Removal of all bulky items via ‘Bulky bob’s’
- No music/ parties after 11pm
- Say hello to your neighbour, you may need their help at some point
- Report any issues with residents to email@example.com
Please note: The above does not replace any responsibilities stated in your tenancy agreement.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Prince’s Garens, Liverpool.