To maintain a positive, friendly, safe and healthy environment, it is important that you are aware of your responsibilities as a resident.
Don’t worry they are reasonable and just plain common sense. To make it easy we have listed your responsibilities into 4 categories;
1. Must NOT DO’s
- No Smoking in ANY area of the building
- No Barbaques
- No pets to be kept in apartments
- No LPG or Gas to be kept in apartments
- No copies of front door keys to be made. Always obtain a replacement via your landlord or agent
- Ensure the front door is locked when you enter and leave the building
- Keep hall and stairs free of obstruction.
- Keep the door to the garage closed. It is a fire door and offers 30 minutes protection
- Remove all litter from corridors, stairs and lift
- Bin all junk mail
- All none recyclable rubbish to be placed in black bin liners before being placed in the waste chutes
- The car park level has recycling bins for paper, glass and plastic
Green waste can be disposed of in the bins near the lawn area.
- Report all repairs in the common areas to email@example.com
- If you are renting – report all repairs within your apartment to your landlord/ agent.
4. Being a good neighbour
- Vacuum the hall outside of your apartment
- Removal of all bulky items via ??
- No music/ parties after 11pm. see our ‘quiet policy’
- Say hello to your neighbour, you may need their help at some point
- Report any issues with neighbours or their visitors to ??????
Please note: If you are renting you may have additional responsibilities stated in your tenancy agreement.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Budenburgh Hass .